DIY Easter Bunny Crayons
OMG! These are the cutest! Super EASY and ADORABLE!
It's a festive craft that kids will enjoy making and using afterwards! You can make these crayons with any shape mold. You can add all different colors to each mold to make rainbow crayons. Get creative and have fun!
What you will need:
1. Old crayons. I bought brand new ones from the dollar store but you can certainly recycle old crayons you have on hand.
2. Silicone Bunny mold (or any shape) you'd like. I purchased mine @MichalesStores but any craft store or Amazon should have these.
1. Peel off the paper from the crayons.
2. Break crayons into small pieces and fill your mold (I used 2 crayons per mold but this may vary depending on the size of your mold).
2. Place mold on cookie sheet and bake at 275 for 12 mins or until melted thoroughly.
3. Let cool 1 minute and then place in fridge for 30 mins to continue cooling.
4. Once cooled pop those bad boys out of the molds and you now have the most adorable crayons ever!
I put these in cute little bags to give to B's friends!
These would be a great classroom gift or even just to use as Easter Basket Stuffers!