DIY Earth Day Crayons!
You guys! Can you even stand how cool these are? The best part is they are SO easy!!
These Earth crayons are a fun craft for Earth Day that kids will enjoy making and using afterwards! I used round silicone molds. I used some white crayons to start and topped them with different shades of blue and green. These are so easy! Literally the most challenging part is peeling the paper off the crayon. EASY!
What you will need:
1. Old crayons. I bought brand new ones from the dollar store but you can certainly recycle old crayons you have on hand.
2. Round silicone mold (or any shape) you'd like. I purchased mine @MichalesStores but any craft store or Amazon should have these.
1. Peel off the paper from the crayons.
2. Break crayons into small pieces and fill your mold.
2. Place mold on cookie sheet and bake at 275 for 12 mins or until melted thoroughly.
3. When you remove from the oven be careful not to mix the melted colors.
4. Let cool 1 minute and then place in fridge for 30 mins to continue cooling.
5. Once cooled pop those bad boys out of the molds and you now have the most adorable crayons ever!
I put these in cute little bags to give to B's friends!