This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of my links, I may make a commission at no additional cost to you.
OMG! These DIY Red, White and Blue star crayons are the cutest! Super EASY and ADORABLE! Just in time for the 4th of July! These would be cute party favors for 4th of July BBQ's or even to use as entertainment at the kids table. Use paper table clothes and let the kids color with the star crayons to keep them busy!
It's a festive craft that kids will enjoy making and using afterwards! You can make these crayons with any shape mold. You can add all different colors to each mold to make rainbow crayons. Get creative and have fun!
What you will need:
1. Old crayons. I bought brand new ones from the dollar store but you can certainly recycle old crayons you have on hand.
2. Silicone star mold
1. Peel off the paper from the crayons.
2. Break crayons into small pieces and fill your mold (I used 2 crayons per mold but this may vary depending on the size of your mold).
2. Place mold on cookie sheet and bake at 275 for 12 mins or until melted thoroughly.
3. Let cool 1 minute and then place in fridge for 30 mins to continue cooling.
4. Once cooled pop those bad boys out of the molds and you now have the most adorable crayons ever!